Your Siding project: What To Expect
Locally Grown and Owned in Central Texas
Before We Start
- Move items away from home
- Remove decorative items from exterior and interior walls
- Choose final paint colors and complete color selection sheet
- Protect/move any sensitive plants/bushes away from home
- Consider purchasing new light fixtures, outlet covers, vent covers, house numbers, doorbell, etc.
Phase I: Removal/Inspection/Install
- Removal of existing items: light fixtures, outlet covers, vent covers, house numbers, doorbell, etc.
- Existing siding/house wrap removed to studs
- Inspect existing framing, re-enforce/replace any bad framing (eight studs include in price)
- Inspect existing insulation, and replace any intermittent voids
- Install new Hardie Wrap, Hardie Siding and Hardie Trim
- Yard clean up
Phase II: Clean/Caulk/Paint
- Areas to be painted are cleaned, caulked/sealed per James Hardie best practice
- All contracted areas are painted with 2 coats of Sherwin Williams paint, trim is face painted
- Yard clean up
Phase III: Punch List/Walk Through
- Install previously removed items, or new items customer has purchased
- Home is reviewed by Kyle/Marcus for any items outstanding
- Final items addressed and walk-through with homeowners is complete
- Final yard clean up
- Leftover materials picked up
- Collect final payment and request homeowner reviews
Why Choose Wilco Windows & Siding?
We are locally grown, 5-star rated, window and siding experts. Our vision and strategy is to combine expert craftsmanship, design and energy efficient solutions with professional experience.
We work directly with you every step of the way, making sure you get the attention you expect and deserve.
Industry leaders with over 20 Years of experience right here in Central Texas.
A passion for design and the highest quality energy efficient products and materials.